Recent content by Nastudio

1. N

hpmornitor

And when making 2d, can I delete the no animation error of the playercharactor script? Or is there a playercharactor script available in 2d?
  2. N

hpmornitor

I just want to change the maxvalue of the hp monitor
  3. N

hpmornitor

I've made a mental slide, but if the mental slide drops, I want to make the maximum value of the hp slide decrease, and I can't pull the slide because of the access ban, so how do I approach it? This code was added to 'hpmoritor' public Slider Mentalslider; float mentalgage...
  4. N

Documentation PDF

And I want to use delta time to make the recovery amount recover for a certain period of time, what should I do? I want to recover slowly by making a potion and bonfire object and recover to delta time
  5. N

Documentation PDF

Is there a separate manual in pdf file format? I'm not familiar with English, so I try to find it as much as I can while translating, but it will take a long time to use all the functions in the inventory system :( I think it's a really good system, so I want to learn it quickly, but... YouTube...
  6. N

Equipment question

I wasn't looking at the Ultimate Inventory System Integration Part 1 to get to the basics, but here it is Thank you so much
  7. N

Equipment question

I hope you don't see the item in the inventory when you wear the item.