Recent content by mtdiedrich

1. M

Adding A New Weapon To Death Match

Is the agent trying to use the weapon on a target that is closer than "Min Use Distance" or further than "Max Use Distance"?
  2. M

Issue with bots not attacking

@suvlimex @Zilcho Get hype, boys. I've got it working on my end, and it was a trivial change. All I had to do was go into the Ultimate Character Locomotion component for the agent and add a new "Use" Item Ability, so that there would be two of them, then I changed their slot IDs to 0 and 1...
  3. M

Okay, I don't have the solution yet, but I have found something. Here's a rough stack trace: StartStopUse.OnUpdate() UltimateCharacterLocomotion.TryStartAbility(ItemAbility itemAbility) UltimateCharacterLocomotion.TryStartAbility(ItemAbility itemAbility, bool ignoreCanStartCheck)...
  4. M

My demo scene works as expected. Agents can shoot. StartStopUse does execute successfully, which includes the succesful execution of TryStartAbility() on line ~108. I'm working my way through debugging right now. Comparing variables between my Nolan and the Aydan prefab when both are trying...
  5. M

Wow, I just registered to ask about the exact same problem. Followed the video step-by-step, and everything goes swimmingly until the end, at which point Nolan will aim the gun, but the gun won't fire. At one point, during debugging, I changed the start and stop types to "Automatic" instead of...