Recent content by moondo

1. M

NullReferenceException : When I opened the Shop Quantity Picker Panel

I was active on "Total Cost" but still an error I solved this situation by making a new shop menu. Thank you.
  2. M

NullReferenceException : When I opened the Shop Quantity Picker Panel

I don't know why this is happening.
  3. M

[Feature Request] (Playmaker) Use index (array?) to find information in the Player's inventory

Hi! If I edit the 4th index to the playmaker input, I want to get information such as the name of the item (Healing Liqueur), ID (2150892094), Amount (5). Sorry, I don't know C# because I only use PlayMaker. Or am I missing out on Get Property or Call Method?
  4. M

stack overflow in "ItemActionSetAttribute"

Hi! StackOverflow when UseAction is active in the inventory. I don't know how to use this action I need an example :(
  5. M

How to forbid equipping a slot with the same rune?

Hello! I uploaded the image because it might be hard to understand because I'm using a translator And I want to use the Upgrade Menu in my project, so should I bring the prefep to my scene? or use inventory manager?
  6. M

Bug in which Panel is activated when ESC key is pressed After the Quantity Picker parent opens

I solved it by removing line 286 in Display Panel.cs
  7. M

Bug in which Panel is activated when ESC key is pressed After the Quantity Picker parent opens

hello sorry for uploading again Link to video for better understanding I think the Quantity Picker is the cause of the bug. i need help please
  8. M

How to get the item Accounts inventory inside Inventory Collections?

Hi I'm using a translator. Sorry! How can I get the item Accounts inventory inside Inventory Collections? I'm using a playmaker, but there seems to be no way in a playmaker. I want to get the Count of items in this inventory as int value. It doesn't matter if it's not a playmaker. Show me an...