Recent content by MissBig

1. M

Drop weapon when picking up another weapon

Thank you but I'm not using Ultimate Inventory System. I'm going to be using adventure creator.
  2. M

Drop weapon when picking up another weapon

Hi I was wondering is there a way when you pick up a weapon and if you have a weapon equip it will just swap weapons. So, for example, I have 2 weapons only aloud in inventory and I have a pistol equipped and when I pick up another weapon like an assault rifle it swaps the pistol or whatever is...
  3. M

Flashlight on 2 weapons

I did that but what I wanted them to use is the same one so if I was using the flashlight and then switched to the assault rifle it would stay at the same value. What I'm doing is the player is going to have to pick up batteries but I don't want them to have to pick up assault rifle batteries as...
  4. M

Opsive really needs a polished tutorial series

If your not using playmaker just import the animations and the model it uses into unity.
  5. M

Flashlight on 2 weapons

Hi, I have a normal flashlight with a melee attack working but was just wondering is there a way to have 2 weapons using the same battery slider UI. Because I also have an assault rifle with a flashlight which still works great but I have to use different UI sliders though. I have tried to put 2...
  6. M

Creating an ability with Bolt?

I'm not sure about bolt but I do know that Unode can inherit. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/visual-scripting/unode-visual-scripting-101176 It also has that c# preview too and I have used it with opsive so it does work. I bought this because at the time bolt decided not to release...
  7. M

Just a tutorial (standard AI behaviour)

Maybe this one may help a bit
  8. M

First Person Perspective Item States

Hi, I have an Aim state which works great but when I use the use state it just stays active. I have done this before and it has worked out for me but maybe the newer version of the controller not so much. This is on the Unarmed item. I don't have the arms showing up at the start then when I do...
  9. M

Animated Hands and weapons

Just copy the First-person arms animator controller that comes with ufps then assign the Animated hands with weapon park animations. Please note you still have to use the Animated Hands animations otherwise it won't work.
  10. M

No full body awareness errors

Thank you for the prompt response and it works great.
  11. M

No full body awareness errors

Hi, when I do just a straight First Person Character with no body awareness so I check off the animator I get errors about the animator. I never use to but I decided to do a new project and updated UCC for that one and now the errors are there. There is nothing else in the project except for UCC.
  12. M

InControl Integration

It works with the keyboard and mouse but not my controller. The normal unity Input works with my controller though.
  13. M

InControl Integration

I'm just using the sample ones you provided though. What exactly do I put in the bindings type. Do I put in Opsive.Shared.Integrations.InControl.SampleBindings and if that's right it doesn't work.
  14. M

Emerald AI Integration

All tags and layers set up and I did the obstruction ignore layers to everything but still, the AI will not attack.
  15. M

Emerald AI Integration

AI Still Doesn't attack