Recent content by MightGames

1. M

Agent Nolan Is Missing In My UFPS 2.2.3

I am using UFPS 2.2.3 and i don't have Agent Nolan In my UFPS, Please Help.....
  2. M

How To Setup Enemy With Gun Equipped

Hi I am new to UFPS and i don't know how to setup my enemy and his gun in my FPS game....Please Help
  3. M

How to Setup Weapon For My Custom Character Model Because I don't have Any Arms Model Separately Like NolanFirstPersonArms Model

Custom Model Hierarchy Item Creation Panel Current Gameplay
  4. M

Jump Sound Is Not Playing

No I don't know why i didn't able to update my version yet.. and yes the jump sound is correctly playing in the demo scene, everything is working perfectly in demo scene.
  5. M

Jump Sound Is Not Playing

When my player jump the sound is not playing or i think its missing Please Help.......
  6. M

First Person Arm Slot Is Missing

I am currently using Unity 2018.4.0f1 and i also deleted Asset Store Cache but the problem is still there...
  7. M

I have purchased and download UFPS from the Asset Store in the last week but i don't know why i got the version of 2.1.10, Now Please guide me that How can i update to Version 2.2 because i have download UFPS from the asset store in the last week and i got the version 2.1.10
  8. M

First Person Arm Slot Is Missing From The Character Manager Panel Please Help.....
  9. M

Provide Video Tutorials For UFPS 2.0.4 Version

Please provide video tutorials on how to get started using UFPS 2.0.4 version, because the available video tutorials were recorded from older versions..