Recent content by MenSoft

1. M

[Get currency from a array]

I managed to get help from another coder that solved the issue. Moved it from Awake to OnEnter
  2. M

Same with this, not working. Is it the Get currency script that is acting weird?
  3. M

But If I do this, it works for some reason:
  4. M

Hi, Im having a array with the type of Gameobject and it seems like I cant get the currencyValue from that array, if I instead just use "Get currency" everything works fine. I'll attach some pictures for you to see the problem. Working: (Im just putting the Player from the hierarchy in the...
  5. M

[Suggestion] Get all items / Move all items action

Hi, Would it be possible to get a action to get all items from a inventory? What I want to do: Grab all things from inventory X and store them in inventory Z using playmaker. Thanks alot,
  6. M

[Suggestion] Get Item amout

Hi, Thanks alot. It works :)
  7. M

[Suggestion] Get Item amout

Hi, I would like to have a action in playmaker so that I could get the item amount of a item For example "Get item amount" and choose what gameobject that has it and store it in a variable. Thanks alot,
  8. M

[HELP] Want to see stack in inventory

Hi, I want to have my items in a stack in my inventory, as it is right now I only see them in stacks of 1. For example, if I have 4 items of item X, I see 4 icons of the item instead of 1 and a number. I tried to watch the tutorials but did not find it.
  9. M

[Feature Request] Get int value playmaker

Hi. One more suggestion, would it be possible to grab "Get BuyPrice/Get SellPrice" So I can change the price in real time also?
  10. M

Hi, It works perfect, now I can grab that info and change it during gameplay. You are a hero!
  11. M

Hi, It would be awesome if you get the int value from a item so you can update it in a playmaker FSM. Easy speaking, a "Get inventory int value" from playmaker so you can change the value of a item from "5" to "6" while playing the game. You posted this yourself in the discord (incase you...