Recent content by mcanty55

1. M

Character Creator 4

Thank you both for the informational replies. I will take a look at your YouTube. I was particularly trying to match the rigging that the Atlas character had. Unfortunately, I am still a little new to CC4. I need to need to prototype quickly as possible.
  2. M

Character Creator 4

I am going to use Character Creator 4 to create my characters. Is there any process or rigging that I should pay attention to for the controller? Do i have to match the Atlas character bone structure? v/r
  3. M

Setup my project to use the universal render pipeline.

Thanks, I did find it. But I still must be doing something wrong. My character setup perspective type is set to both. Everything seems fine until I play. In the first-person perspective, the arms and head are not invisible. They are pink. I assume this is because of a setting for the...
  4. M

Setup my project to use the universal render pipeline.

Hi, I just purchased the Universal Character Controller. I am preparing to integrate into a current project which uses URP Pipeline. I am following the instruction to import the URP integration. Step 3 says to add the OverlayForwardRendererData reference to the universal render pipeline’s...