Recent content by Mattis

1. M

UCC 3.0

Hi. Whats the minimum unity verision now? What benefits are there to upgrade character from 2 -> 3?
  2. M

State Bug

Create a state that makes the character walk slower when having the sniper equipped
  3. M

Animation overide

Thanks man šŸ˜Š I feel that the door system in ucc is over complicated, so I made simple door script that opens everything (doors, Windows, drawers, boxes,chests,car doors) Do I guess an ability would work nicely for me, thanks šŸ™ Im actually in a 30 days game jam that magique is hosting so this is...
  4. M

Animation overide

Hi. Is it possible to override the animation controller? If I have script that handles door opening , and I want the character to play an animation ?
  5. M

State Bug

I might have found a bug.... I have 2 states on the same ability.. Crouch connected to Speed - So when crouched player moves slower... Crouch Connected to Sniper weapon sway.. Weapon sway works if I lift "W" key and then crouch again and start moving.. If I not do that the weapon sways as...
  6. M

First Person Fire Animation

okay... But Im not using the FirstPersonArmsDemo controller, and Im using sniper...Still theres a finger movement in my game but not on my animations Im using ?
  7. M

I still havent find the finger movement for fire... its not in demo controller and not first person controller neither... can you please find it and tell me where it is ? I have seriously looked at all animations.
  8. M

Im really destroying this controller :D I fixed it by duplicating demo animator controller and added it to arms and deleted crouch.. working as I want :D :D
  9. M

okay thanks!
  10. M

crouch
  11. M

Okay. Im using FPS mesh tool so that animator didnt work . .I had to use the same as the character... The even worse issue is that my arms dosent really follow my body when I crouch... Let me post a pic
  12. M

Im also having this strange thing when I crouch , the weapon dosent really follow the body like in the demo, it move too far down ? I dont really know whats happening.
  13. M

Is it on the weapon animator or the character? Im referring to the finger movement animation
  14. M

Hi! I cant find the finger movement for the first person fire animation? where is it ? I have looked thrue all fire and dry fire, but no trigger finger movement
  15. M

Scope in first person

That is kind of hard since there is no debug for it. Same thing when adjusting the aim position offset. Or is there ?