Recent content by Mattis

1. M

Road To Alaska - Chapter 1 Co-Op Splitscreen Open World

The game we are creating is an Virus Infected Open World in Local Co-Op, where you are two brothers who fights zombies and trying to survive in their journey to find the truth and hopefully a cure. -The game is in Vertical Split , Third Person Shooter Perspective -We are aiming for AAA look and...
  2. M

Update gives me anxiety

Okay thanks!
  3. M

Update gives me anxiety

Okay đź‘Ś well I have edited quite alot of prefabs, all surface effects one and changed them to my own and some are duplicated also and changed, should I move them?
  4. M

Update gives me anxiety

Hey. Okay... So.. the update.. What should I do about my character? Make a prefab out of him and move him in my own folder? What about duplicated surface effects and those,moved them too? What else? What about all my settings ? All my abilities? Rcc car drive Ability? Intergrations? ...
  5. M

Camera Collison

Got it working!!! Thanks guys! It look quite good now, a bit twitchy with complex mesh. Maybe a tell some intern to change to regular colliders on my houses :D keep a eye out for my gameplay trailer!! Will post here on the forum :) have a good day!
  6. M

Camera Collison

Change it to 0.5 and the anchor 000. Now it works but camera goes down into ground.. maybe set the anchor offset Y?
  7. M

Camera Collison

What should the collision radius be? And the collision anchor offset?
  8. M

Camera Collison

Still not working , now the camera get stuck and the character keeps walking insted of a pretty collision detection
  9. M

Camera Collison

Okay! I will try it now.
  10. M

Camera Collison

11. M

Camera Collison

Yes it's shooting the camera thrue the object it should evade... i don't understand, anchor should be 000? How can I achieve this tps look? Pic in a sec.
  12. M

Camera Collison

The reason why position smooth ing is 0, it's because when you have positioned the camera like that and aim and move around the camera moves too much and the character goes off screen, I want to have it still like in any other tps game, and this is the only way I could achieve it.
  13. M

Camera Collison

This is my camera setting Try with this..
  14. M

Camera Collison

Simple box works, but not my complex house with mesh colliders, why?
  15. M

Camera Collison

Hmm,I don't think so.. only what comes with the character set up