Recent content by Manuel

1. M

Invisible caster HDRP

You are correct ! When I disabled the First Person Camera, the fog shows correctly in the play mode. Thank you Justin ?. So is this how I should move forward? Will disabling the First Person Camera allow me to use the UFPS without any problems?
  2. M

Invisible caster HDRP

Yes the fog works correctly before importing and creating the UFPS player. I've put another simple controller script on the camera on a brand new HDRP project and the fog works without probelms. Simple camera controller of the base new sample scene of a HDRP project also works without problems...
  3. M

Invisible caster HDRP

Thank you for your response Justin, The problem that I have is with the HDRP fog effect. Below is the simplest way to replicate the problem; A brand new HDRP project (2019.4.0f1 LTS) -> add a UFPS character in the sample scene -> Play Regardless of the height of the volumetric fog or enabling...
  4. M

Invisible caster HDRP

I'm developing in HDRP and the fog gives a bug making buttom half of the screen blocked. Well the only way that I could learn that UFPS don't work with HDRP is to purchase it so that I have an invoice number and can access the forums and find this tread. Is there a way that I can get a refund...