Recent content by m3nth0l

1. m3nth0l

Version 3 Details

This looks amazing! Can't wait to get ahold of this :)
  2. m3nth0l

Error: Category 0 cannot be found.

Add an empty item set in your character, then remove it. It should clear the error.
  3. m3nth0l

Alternative for Decal Spawning

I use the skinned decals asset with no issues. The setup is pretty straight forward, and wouldn't require an "official integration" - just create the decal on the OnImpact event. I'm pretty happy with the asset, however the support is non existent FWIW.
  4. m3nth0l

Using Behaviour Tree/Nav Mesh with 2.5D Psuedo Movement and Paths

I'm currently working with a 2.5d view and BD. I don't have a path, but i'm locked to one axis movement with restrict position ability on my player and agents. AI isn't having any issues getting hit with melee or shooting.
  5. m3nth0l

Pseudo3D View Type Aim reset on no input?

Thanks Justin, yes direction.sqrMagnitude logs only positive values when stopped midway.
  6. m3nth0l

Ok, so after messing with this more I got it snapping by overriding the LookDirection like this: using UnityEngine; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Camera.ViewTypes; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Input; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Utility...
  7. m3nth0l

Not sure the best way to word this - I'm looking for a way to reset the rotation of the weapon when the right stick is returned to center, but not sure about the best way to go about it. I've tried creating a new view type to reset but have been unsuccessful with rotating back to the forward...
  8. m3nth0l

Grenade with line renderer errors?

Took another look at this tonight. I found that changing the Trajectory object component under Impact > Bounce Mode to None as opposed to the default setting of Reflect cleared the stack overflow error, and multiple subscription notices. All is working as it should for me. I must have overlooked...
  9. m3nth0l

Grenade with line renderer errors?

I couldn't duplicate it in a new project with nolan, so my fix was to just disable the renderer for now. I triple checked all my scale settings, and couldn't find the issue. Figured I'd come back to it once I replace the placeholder assets I'm using and try again. If you do come up with a fix...
  10. m3nth0l

Melee Controller

Looks like you're missing the first person visible item. This would be your hammer model.
  11. m3nth0l

Zombie AI Hunger Attribute

np, glad to hear! :D You can also write your own shared variables with custom actions like he uses in the video at around the 23 min mark. https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/variables/ if you're interested later down the line.
  12. m3nth0l

It's exactly what you're looking for. Do you have the UCC behaviors integrations installed? It works the same way he checks the players health since it's an attribute. If you have the UCC integrations for BD just assign a Get Attribute Value action, make a variable, specify a target game object...
  13. m3nth0l

Justin made an awesome video on how to use BD with UCC.
  14. m3nth0l

Behaviour Designer integration UCC doesn't work

You might be able to fix those errors by adding an empty item set to your character, then deleting it. I've gotten it on new characters and was able to clear it that way.
  15. m3nth0l

Sure, you could just add a hunger attribute on your zombies. Check out https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/attributes/decrease. Then you could have them go into a frenzy mode and rush your player when it bottoms out or something like that. No scripting required...