Recent content by Lzardo

1. L

[BUG] Velocity does not calculate properly with A*Path Seek Task

Having the same problems here and, yes there were reasons for those two lines to exist... I´m trying and using the SEEK node and now it does not know to stop at a defined distance, it always move to the destination (but velocity works now... I mean, it goes to the zero immediatelly) Not a...
  2. L

navmesh obstacle

Thanks, I´m testing Pathfinder, but it brings other problems, for example I don´t have access to the VELOCITY variable... Or, I do, but it does not seems to work, it´s never zero... Using: IAstarAI.velocity It never updates, even when the agetn stops.
  3. L

navmesh obstacle

Hello I´m developing an RTS game, but, when two or more characters try to attack the same target or move to the same point they keep pushing each other. I happens specially when one stops at attackRange (the distance it can star firing it´s weapons), the second one that arrives just push it in...
  4. L

Unable to download AStar Integration

Hello! I´m trying to download the integration to AStar, but I can´t,m it says my invoice number is incorrect, I tried the order number as welll.. Or, should I use the invoice number from Pathfinding Project Pro instead? I don´t think so but tried it nonetheless... Thanks in advance for your help