Recent content by lunzren

1. L

Help with rewired touch pad?

Last night I tried using my iPad with Unity remote and it worked better but still had an occasional camera jitter. On my android tablet it was worse but If you haven’t used the touch controls from rewired could you test them out when you get a chance? I just want to know if i’m doing something...
  2. L

Control Freak 2 Integration Not Found

Can't download the control freak 2 integration for behavior designer it says "The requested URL wasn’t found."
  3. L

Thanks, I just tried enabling "Disable Mouse Input When Enabled" but still no luck. :/ And yeah I made sure everything was updated to the lastest version.
  4. L

Does anyone have a good setup or tips for the touchpad? I have it on the right side of my screen and use it for the camera but when I swipe in any direction the camera jitters up and down. I'm using the default touchpad mode delta. But I've tried them all and Delta is the only one with this...
  5. L

Creating an ability with Bolt?

Oh wow the c# generator is neat! I'll give it a shot thanks!
  6. L

Creating an ability with Bolt?

Hi, I was wondering is it possible to create a new ability for a character with Bolt?
  7. L

Playmaker action for equipping an item from inventory?

I had a question about a different action if you don't mind me asking. In the "Has taken damage" action is there a way I can store the attacker as a variable once it updates with a game object? I want to use it in the give currency action. And the reason I want to do it like that is because...
  8. L

Yesssss! Thanks, it works great! :D Also thanks for integrating with playmaker it was fun learning and putting this together! :)
  9. L

Yeah, I made sure to redownload the integration before making the post. :)
  10. L

Thanks I tried doing the add and remove item solution with a pistol but the remove item action isn't working. :(
  11. L

Hi, I'm trying to make a weapon shop for my game with playmaker and I need an action that equips an item from the player's inventory. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.