Recent content by liusha1425

1. L

Ultimate Mirror Controller Pre-Release

Hello, may I ask if UCC's built-in inventory system can be synchronized by mirror network?
  2. L

Hello, may I ask if UIS has not been integrated with Mirror yet? Do I have any alternative methods to use UIS in Mirror?
  3. L

Okay, this driving ability is very important. I hope to achieve it soon. Thank you.
  4. L

Hello, could you prioritize updating the drive ability?:D:p:D
  5. L

Why is there an error message after importing, please check it?
  6. L

Hello, may I ask when Drive and the add on capabilities can be added? may I ask if other abilities support synchronization? For example, A * find path ability, and my custom abilities
  7. L

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hello, may I ask if other abilities support synchronization? For example, A * find path ability, and my custom abilities
  8. L

Hello, may I ask when Drive and the add on capabilities can be added?
  9. L

Congratulations! may I ask when the official version is expected to be released?
  10. L

Ability Change parameter

What exactly does the Ability Change parameter mean? Can you explain it in detail to me? Give an example?
  11. L

EventHandler and events

There is no ExecuteEvent method corresponding to OnEnteredVehicle in the code.
  12. L

EventHandler and events

As shown in the picture, there is an AbilityIntData variable in Driver Ability. The modification of this variable is done through events. This variable is useful in the animator. So what I need to know is where the OnEnteredVehicle event is triggered, in order to modify the value of m-DriveState.
  13. L

First ensure that the Mirror product is available, then consider netcode Has the integration already been released?
  14. L

EventHandler and events

ExecuteEvent is the method of executing an event. If I register an event RegisterEvent, theoretically speaking, where will this event be triggered???
  15. L

EventHandler and events

For the event system in UCC, EventHandler.RegisterEvent(object obj, string name, Action handler). for example, if I have registered an event now, where do I need to configure and trigger this event?