Recent content by XaviBlay

1. XaviBlay

[SOLVED] Crash on PS4 Platform when AsyncLoad is activated

Hi again, after some investigation I've found that the issue happens because the thread stack is getting out of memory. So I think that the only thing we can do might be simplifying our BTs by reducing serialized fields and tasks. For example we've noticed that all the serialized variables of a...
  2. XaviBlay

Yes, PS4 supports separated threads. All the crashes seems to happen when a System.Reflection function is called (I detected FieldInfo.GetValue, FieldInfo.SetValue and MemberInfo.Name). I'll will investigate if there is any known issue on Playstation systems (or IL2CPP) when Reflection methods...
  3. XaviBlay

Unfortunately, the callstacks show that the crashes does not occurs always at the same function, so we cannot determine a line where the exception is thrown.
  4. XaviBlay

Hi, We need to load our BehaviorTrees in asyncronous way due performance needs but it's crashing on PS4. The callstack is not always the same so we cannot identify wich is the cause of the crash (Several images of the crahes are attached to this thread). Instantiate only one BT seems to mitigate...
  5. XaviBlay

[SOLVED] Unexpected Push/Pop order on Utility Selector

Okay, Thanks! We will refactor our code to adapt the old stuff to this change.
  6. XaviBlay

[SOLVED] Unexpected Push/Pop order on Utility Selector

Hi, We are experiencing an unexpected behavior with Push/Pop execution order after calling the following function of "UtilitySelector" Task. The following simplified example shows the issue: (Capture 1: "Return Score A" OnStart is executed as expected.) (Capture 2: "Return Score B" has more...
  7. XaviBlay

[Feature Request] Editor Auto-Focus

Oh! It's true, I didn't thought about it. Well, thanks for answering!
  8. XaviBlay

[Feature Request] Editor Auto-Focus

Hi, I'd been using BehaviorDesigner for a while and a feature request comes to my mind that could improve the usability. · Sometimes I have to check 2 o 3 BTs at the same time and every time that I open one of them I have to move to the current action manually. It would be ideal for the editor...