Recent content by kyleyoungblom

1. K

Binding inventory references to instance of singleton rather than player tag?

I do have v1.1.3, so I'll just hang on till the next update. Thanks!
  2. K

Still having one issue with an InventoryGrid not binding to an inventory on load. I'm also seeing something slightly different in my ItemViewSlotsContainerPanelBinding component; in your screenshot there's a field for an Inventory ID, but in mine I don't see that option.
  3. K

Oh that's great, the dynamic panel owner seems to have solved all my issues. Thanks!
  4. K

My player object has a singleton Player component with various references to my player state machine, etc. I have the object tagged as Player, but I'm still seeing some inconsistent results when it comes to binding the player inventory to various components, for example a crafting component...
  5. K

[Bug] NullReference when trying to change attribute type

Hello, running into an issue in Unity 2020.2.0f1, UIS version 1.1.2.1, where I can't change an attribute type from the default Int. I get this error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.FilterWindow.Initialize...