Recent content by KrispyJones

1. K

Horse Riding System Camera Issues

So it looks like the script for “Use Transform” on the Mount Base fixes the issue for the bobbing. It makes it so it doesn’t get the rotations. Find it in the demo scene for integrations from HAP (on the Horse Realistic > Mounts > Mount Base GameObject)
  2. K

Horse Riding System Camera Issues

Oh boy, I came here for this. Use to NOT be an issue, but it’s borderline unusable with the camera bouncing as it is. I’m working on this currently so I’ll post any update I have. Nothing I have tried with the camera states has helped. Edys Vehicle Physics handles the camera well, so I’m going...
  3. K

UCC + UIS = Shared folder scripts have ambiguous properties

Thanks. I think so, but the announcements say version 1.2.8 is released but I can only see 1.2.7 from the asset store. Regardless, I resolved the issue. Problem likely stemming from one of the add-ons (agility pack?) or some other integration which I didn’t think I had imported. (I own all the...
  4. K

UCC + UIS = Shared folder scripts have ambiguous properties

I believe I did the correct setup for integrating the Ultimate Controller with the Inventory System but I’ve reimported it in a variety of ways. Console is giving compile errors for ambiguous scripts in the Shared folder. 28 of them, ranging from AddItemCollection to audio stuff. First try: 1...
  5. K

Character smooth movement

He is basically asking how to make the animator parameters lerp to their values rather than raw or direct inputs. So he needs to figure out something maybe with mathf.lerp? https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Mathf.Lerp.html
  6. K

RayFire Intergration Tutorial

Have you tried with melee and the Slice tool?
  7. K

Ok... but to be fair, you edited your post after I provided feedback and asked as your post said you weren’t able to get it working right.
  8. K

How, if you don’t mind?
  9. K

How did you integrate it? It seems you are trying to use the RayFire Gun component as your weapon, instead of the Shootable Weapon component? • The Fire Point for Opsives Shootable Weapons is the raycast origin. • Items and the Held Item are 2 different, split GameObjects (Items beneath...
  10. K

Unable to download integrations

You keep stating you purchased Control Freak 2, but that doesn’t matter. Are you using your Opsive UCC Invoice? That’s the one you need to have purchased and use that invoice.
  11. K

IDriveSource Script and Realistic Car Controller.

Absolutely! If you’re using Opsive, I recommend starting there and adding the add-ons then the integrations. Most stuff doesn’t require integrations, but I find it easier to see what I break in the controller first. The biggest culprits are scripts with hidden modifiers that change stuff that...
  12. K

You mentioned last character controller. Not Opsive? If not, make sure the character layer manager is accurate to your needs. Also, increase the kinematic object manager values to match. Like starting objects and cameras in case the RCC has separate cams like Edys
  13. K

I haven’t used RCC specifically, but Edys Vehicle Physics. I know there are similarities, so grain of salt with my suggestions. 1: Make sure the ability is using the right layers, such as vehicle. Object Identifiers help a lot as there’s a limit to the collider detection per frame. With object...
  14. K

FinalIK Bridge ArgumentNullException Parameter name: key error

This was answered in another thread. The missing key value ‘2 is directly related to the Locomotion Update time, so Update is the only use case. If set to Fixed Update, this error occurs and Final IK no longer functions.
  15. K

I think that’s a typo, you want RCCdrivesource from the integration I believe. The component list does not show many of the Opsive components or scripts.