Recent content by Kopekku

1. K

Interface glitch

Okay thanks Justin, hope it could be fixed because it's really annoying to work like that :(
  2. K

Interface glitch

After upgrading to Unity 2022.3.4f1 this happens with the lines overlaying in top of the inspector, I also updated and reimported the asset to the latest version
  3. K

Follow leader confusion

Yuup! that's why I told you that without the pack it does return success, but I should have explained that I modified the wander task to only work once, I forgot I did that. Anyway I fixed that issue, I was instantiating the pack members, too close to each other. But the other problem remains...
  4. K

Follow leader confusion

I really can't find any good documentation on the movement pack. For some reason when an agent in a pack is the leader, and he's doing the wander task, this task never returns success and he keeps wandering to an infinite point in a straight line. When he is not in the pack the wander task works...
  5. K

How should I properly use the conditional abort selector?

Hello. When using a conditional abort set to lower priority with a sequence, I can place the conditions and then the actions to the right of the conditions and they are all children of the conditional abort sequence, so they will never abort if the condition changes value. However, having the...
  6. K

Behavior resetting global variables (v 1.7)

Yesterday my tree was working perfectly, but now I have two issues: 1. It's resetting the global variables after runtime and giving me null references in the tasks that use them. (I manually set them in the inspector) 2. I figured this one out
  7. K

How to execute many tasks with probabilities

I see, thank you Justin!
  8. K

But the random selector uses the same probability for every child task and I need to execute them with a very specific formula based on other variables that change each frame.
  9. K

Confusion with large behavior

Thank you I hadn't come across that video, and it looks pretty similar to what I was looking for.
  10. K

I have a behavior for a pet that randomly executes one of many actions when idle, each has its own probability of occurrence. Is there a more effective way of implementing this behavior than the one described in the attached picture? It kind of feels wrong to me the way I'm doing it. Second...
  11. K

Confusion with large behavior

Hello, I've got two questions: I have a big main behavior with basically a selector that branches into different sub behaviors, (I'm attaching a picture of a very simplified diagram of it.) It looks huge so I'd like to clean it. What is the best way: Using the big main behavior with external...