Recent content by Kat34

1. Kat34

Is there a way to create a state tree?

Okay, can we change the preset of a state in runtime?
  2. Kat34

Creating my own manager will not change anything if I can't change the preset of the specific state. I mean, I already have a manager to decide which state should play in some actions but this is not what I am asking. You mean, make "HoloAim", "BlaAim", "Scope3Aim", and etc. states and decide...
  3. Kat34

Hello everyone, Is there a way to make some kinda state trees? Like in the animator? I have a few different scopes for the gun. When the aim statement activated, I want it to decide which preset will play, Is it iron sights preset or holographic sight preset? Making some states with custom...
  4. Kat34

[Error] The Head bone is not assigned to the character (UMADynamicCharacter)

Okay, I did it and test it with the _Animator class. It didn't solve anything because it's trying to get the Head before character creation completed. It's debugging an error for one time and after character creation, it's getting the Head and stops giving error. Is it will be a problem in the...
  5. Kat34

Thanks for the reply, Justin. I tried both of Keep Avatar toggle on and off. When It's enabled, the character is completely broken. I am already using the disabled version of the Keep Avatar toggle, but I am encountering that problem which I share in the first message of this thread. I thought...
  6. Kat34

Hi there, I was working with the Base UMADynamicCharacter prefab for a few days. Today, while I am waiting for some answers for my other problem from Justin I decided to work on something different and tried to implement the customization for the character. I did change some parameters on UMA...
  7. Kat34

Head Tracking is not working for me (UMA real-time creation)

Okay, I am sending it. It will be there in 10 minutes.
  8. Kat34

I checked the m_CharacterAnchor with debugging on Visual studio and it's the neck of character because the code is calling the neck, I did edit it and changed it as Head but it's the same, nothing changed. About the scene you just sent, It's the same as mine. I mean, before picking up a gun from...
  9. Kat34

Hi there, I am using the UCC with UMA real-time creation. I am using the humanoid character for both FP and TP. I am not using a generic arm for FP. My problem is with crouching when the character going to crouch the camera is not following like it's supposed to. It's following a little bit but...