Recent content by K4rim97

1. K

Camera Jitter

i actually tried to toggle Vsync in the quality settings before, but that didn't change anything. However, i didn't know about the 'Game view only' thing. Really happy that it's working now. Good luck & take care :)
  2. K

Camera Jitter

I've found the issue. Now it totally makes sense, why the demo scene was working and my new scene wasn't. By default, the editor game view of a new scene doesn't use Vsync. After toggling, the jitter completely disappears. I still don't get why my game pad was working and the mice weren't, but i...
  3. K

Camera Jitter

That's probably it. I'll leave it as it is right now. At least i can still use the game pad as mouse as long as i have this issue. I've already tried the thing with the new character, but same issue.
  4. K

Camera Jitter

It's really strange. I've been using Unity for a long time, but i've never seen anything like this before. Another thing that i've noticed, after deleting all the models from the demo scene and just keeping the important objects, i'm having the same issue. I've tried using the demo character and...
  5. K

Camera Jitter

As you can see, the demo scene, as well as creating a new scene works fine, no jitter: But after restarting Unity, the same issue appears (only in the new scene, not in the demo). (First time in playmode i'm using the mouse, second time the game pad):
  6. K

Camera Jitter

yes, the demo scene works great with mouse and game pad.
  7. K

Camera Jitter

Yes, but i'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. My Specs are Ryzen 9 3900x, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB Ram. Thanks for your help.
  8. K

Camera Jitter

The game scene should be fine but it really seems like there is something wrong with the mouse input. I've tried several mice, but no success. However, the game pad (xbox Controller) is working fine. Not lag or jitter, super smooth. Fixed Timestep set to 0.01 instead of 0.02 helps a bit, but...
  9. K

Camera Jitter

yes, but it keeps jittering / lagging. I've seen this issue being reported multiple times on the forum, but it seems like there hasn't been found a solution.
  10. K

Camera Jitter

I followed the example video on how to set up a character and it works well so far, but the camera movement jitters while aiming in first and third person mode. I'm not having this issue in build mode, just in the editor. The Demo scene works well. However, i've already checked the forum and...