Recent content by Johnny Mendez

1. J

Getting Item informations when performing Action

Works perfect. This is insane. Thank you a lot !!!!!!!!!!!
  2. J

Getting Item informations when performing Action

Hello Santiago, hope you're doing well. I am starting coding one of the most important thing of my game, which is the Item and Weapon managment in game (Not only in the inventory). So The target is to use UIS to get all the information I need in order to perform : Item change (look) Item...
  3. J

Equipment View Slot Item. CanAdd function error

I had to untick this box by following the procedure of PixelCrusher to use their Saving System. but now it works. I can't tell what really fixed the issue. But I start now to understand much better how to use your system. The video tutorials will help a lot. It's am Must. Thank you for everything !
  4. J

Hi, So I fixed all the issue I can. I noticed now that it's working if I put the player into my Item Slot Collection View. But as soon as I change this parameter. There is other error messages and it's only working in the scene I set it up. When I start a new game, not working anymore. I saw...
  5. J

Hi, thank you for this quick answer. So I did what you suggest by adding the binding componenet into Equipment Item View Slot Container. I checked in both (inventory grid ans equippment) the Bind to Panel Owner. But Issue remind same and now I can't equip (in blue) my items. only the weapons...
  6. J

Hello Opsive, As suggested in Discord. I write you here. Cause it's been now one day and I can't fix this issue by myself. I don't think the issue is related to the MAJ cause I already had it before the MAJ. I have some equippable item in the inventory, I can drag them to the equipment view...