Recent content by Johan

1. J

AI character Movement

Thank you. I got it. :)
  2. J

AI character Movement

Problem solved. I have checked and done that before as documentation. The problem was "navmesh agent movement" ability was enabled. I disabled this and worked. Could you please tell me what this option (enabled in ability inspector) for? The doc says " Can the ability be activated?" But I didn't...
  3. J

AI character Movement

How can i move(walk/run) an AI character (Opsive) in some directions or destination?
  4. J

In Version 2.2.5 inventory doesn't reset on respawn (not on death)

Thank you @Andrew and @Justin . Problem solved. :)
  5. J

Yes, I am calling the inventory code in this same event from another script which is attached to character. I got another problem when calling RemoveAllItems(). Inventory is resetting, but when I try to aim again it doesn't work. The character only try to play animation but it doesn't equip gun...
  6. J

Problem with Virtual touchpad

I am working with another module. May be I have to check in depth what's causing this issue as its not problem in demo scene. If I can't find any solution I will let you know. Another thing is which virtual control is good to use and easy to setup? Thank you for your help :)
  7. J

I am calling the same Respawn method just without checking the condition m_scheduleRespawnOnDeath. Check my code snippet. private void OnRoundCompleted(bool active) { if (!active) { Debug.Log("Manual respawning ok, "+gameObject.name)...
  8. J

Yes. I am forcing a character to respawn manually. I have added a function and event in Respawner script to trigger respawn when one round end. Its a 1v1 shoot. if one dies, 2nd one also need to respawn in a new position. I also don't know the discrepancy between these versions. When I switch...
  9. J

Actually i am not killing both character. One character will be dead and the other will alive. But after one round ended, i am spawning manually both character in new spawn positions in current running scene. The character which get killed is resetting inventory. But the alive doesn't. This was...
  10. J

I am making a 1v1 fight on round based. After every round end I am respawning both character manually in another positions(spawn points). That means one character is dead but another is alive. In version 2.2.3 the inventory of the alive character got reset after respawn. But after updating to...
  11. J

hello @Andrew. Will you please check this issue? I will be very grateful.
  12. J

I am using the default virtual controller comes with the package. In demo scene it seems okay. But the sensitivity in demo scene is low. in my scene relatively high. Can cause this issue for sensitivity? How can I increase/decrease sensitivity?
  13. J

Hello! Anyone have worked with virtual control please help me. I got awkward camera and character rotation when dragging on virtual touchpad both in phone and pc. When I drag up-to-down(vertical rotation) or vise versa first time its ok(consider I have reached the max rotation limit). when I...
  14. J

Spawn Point System

Hello! I want to respawn one character and one Ai agent at some fixed points. just to make 1v1 shooting with several rounds. I added multiple spawn points on game scene. i have also grouped them. but spawning happens randomly. I want to respawn in some fixed point or sequential points. how can i...