Recent content by joeuser

1. joeuser

Trail Effect for Projectile

In the doc it shows trail effect only under Melee Actions Extra Module options.
  2. joeuser

Thank for the response. I don't see trail effect as an option on the Extra Module Group. I only see Scope, Dry Fire Substate, Look Sensitivity, Slot Item Monitor, and Prevent Dry. Is that an add on? thanks
  3. joeuser

Is it possible to use just a Trail effect for the projectile on a weapon? Something like a beam weapon? If so how? thanks
  4. joeuser

Using a Particle as a Projectile

thx. I'll give it a try.
  5. joeuser

Using a Particle as a Projectile

I have a particle projectile with a beam and a trail. Is there a correct way to set that up on a pistol/rifle? I have it setup on the shooter module group and the projectile module group on the weapon prefab however is does not function correctly. Thanks much
  6. joeuser

Reticle in Top Down shows white square

Thanks. I checked and it's on the Assault Rifle. Where else does it belong? Crosshair Monitor in Canvas? Please advise. thanks much.
  7. joeuser

Reticle in Top Down shows white square

This may be a silly question but I added a reticle sprite to the center crosshairs property and now i have a reticle and a large white box. Any thoughts? thank you
  8. joeuser

Importing the Input integration causes 153 compilation errors

ok..question...now i get errors because the locomotion handler scripts are using the old input types like getaxisraw??? did i miss something?
  9. joeuser

Importing the Input integration causes 153 compilation errors

Jaakk0S - thanks...worked for me.... time saver!!!