Recent content by jmarsh411

1. J

Why Does Camera Anchor Reset?

Thanks for the reply. The camera for my game isn't meant to follow a specific player or any of that player's bones, so I'll just comment that line out.
  2. J

Why Does Camera Anchor Reset?

I am another one of those people working on a multiplayer game where one top-down camera is supposed to follow multiple players. I saw this feature is in the backlog, but in the meantime I don't wanna hold up my game waiting for this. For what it's worth I'm using UCC version 2.2.8 with the...
  3. J

Top Down Local Multiplayer camera

Just wanted to chime in that I also have this use case. Just about everything else about the character controller and camera works as I need it, but the provided camera stuff can't track multiple characters. I'm trying to do what motomax did but I tried disabling the camera controller and...
  4. J

Display Other Player's Attributes in UI

I didn't. So if a player were to join midgame (not an option in my game) or a if player lost connection and rejoined, their score would be out of sync. It just looked synced because all clients would update their copy of the attribute using the same logic.
  5. J

I was able to get the behavior I was looking for by modifying a line of the AttributeMonitor. If I need something more complex later, I'll look at the PunTransformMonitor. Thank you!
  6. J

I'm working on a PUN 4 player party game where I want to show each player's score at the bottom of the screen. I created an attribute called Score and added the means to increase it. Then I tested using Debug.Log and I could see each client's score updates in the logs. I have this hooked up to...