Recent content by JMab

1. J

[BUG?] UCC v3 AStar integration

Also, to stop the AI agent from continuing to search for paths after the ability is stopped, you can add this to AbilityStopped: m_IAstarAIAgent.canSearch = false; and this to SetDestination: m_IAstarAIAgent.canSearch = true;
  2. J

I think I can see some of the problem, and it is to do with the RichAI.isStopped flag. If it is set to true, the RichAI agent doesn't move, however if it is not true, the AStarAIAgentMovement will not start because of this code: if (m_IAstarAIAgent.isStopped) {...
  3. J

I've been trying to get a Move Towards ability working with AStar pathfinding in UCC v3.04. It calculates the path fine, but the avatar doesn't move at all. I had a look at the demo AStar integration scene and changed it to mirror my project - I moved the A Star AI Agent Movement ability above...
  4. J

"Failed to find entry-points" on script reload

I got that yesterday too. It’s a fixed Unity bug in the Burst compiler in the latest 2021 LTS release. If you update the Burst package to the latest version and restart Unity it should go away
  5. J

[Bug] Using UnityEditor.VersionControl

ItemSlotCollectionItemSetRule.cs includes the namespace UnityEditor.VersionControl, which is unused in the code and breaks builds. It just needs to be removed.
  6. J

Any ETA on the UCC v3 FinalIK integration?

Sorry, I’m not looking to modify it, I’m looking to use it as I prefer to use the SALSA head tracking functionality. So I’m just looking for a read-only property.
  7. J

1 request - could you expose m_Target via a property? I use it for SALSA LipSync's head tracking. Thanks
  8. J

Looking forward to this one!
  9. J

Serialization errors in UCC v3

Actually, the Ability base class defines that member variable as private so StoredInputAbilityBase can declare a variable of the same name. Maybe if you use a different name for the variable in StoredInputAbilityBase it would solve the problem.
  10. J

I think it's happening because Ability defines private m_InputIndex and StoredInputAbilityBase defines protected int m_InputIndex. Somehow the compiler is fooled and doesn't demand a new keyword in the StoredInputAbilityBase class, but the Unity Editor falls over because it finds two variables...
  11. J

I often get these errors at edit time when the editor serializes: The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(QuickStart) m_InputIndex The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is...
  12. J

Adventure Movement not set active

I implemented the same IntDataSetter ability and preset in V3 that V2 had and it worked.
  13. J

UIS Integration Package demo cannot be deleted

Objects from the Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.References are referenced in InventoryItemRemover.cs. It would be good to be able to delete the demo. I try to delete all demos and examples from 3rd-party assets in my main project.
  14. J

Version 3 Details

I bought v2 of the UCC in 2020, so I am perfectly fine with the upgrade cost. Same for paying for the new version of Enviro. If the developer offers first class support, they deserve their upgrade fees.
  15. J

Adjust character y position when sit ability is active

Hi, I have implemented a Sit ability. Everything works fine, except when I use characters of different heights. For a small character, their bottom is below the seat by default. I thought I could get around this by calcuating the offset from the ground to the hips for an average character that...