Recent content by intr_masked

1. I

Items disable when i start the scene

@Justin so i found a solution but its pretty dumb tbh, what i did was made a new project imported my 3d assets into that project and followed the video for 3rd person melee and it works on that project, then i made a prefab of that gameobject in the new project and exported it as a package and...
  2. I

by assigning a sword i mean that i create a melee weapon by following this video so basically when in the video he plays at around 2:57 his sword is enabled in this exact point while following the video my sword is disabled my inventory script when the game is running
  3. I

Yep specified the states still the same outcome
  4. I

when i set the items, like before that its all good but when i assign a sword thats when it just disables the gameobject and doesnt work
  5. I

@Justin
  6. I

if possible can we get on discord and you can see it through with me?
  7. I

i dont think so i dont have anything else installed or setup
  8. I

i added the multiplayer addon too, could that be the reason for the problem? but I'm not using the multiplayer stuff in this scene,
  9. I

yes it does triple checked
  10. I

the item itself gets disabled, also i've tried both with my own definitions and the demo one, this had never happened to me before also the image for my player abilities is attached Image for abilities: Image for item abilities:
  11. I

Followed the videos, redid the items and made a new scene but still i am facing the issue of my weapons getting disabled
  12. I

also i did find the equip and unequip option on my weapon but i still couldnt get it to work
  13. I

i have set the items as default and not relaying on pickups
  14. I

i have even changed the scenes and still the issue persists
  15. I

also i cannot find the equip and unequip ability in my character