Recent content by IceTrooper

1. IceTrooper

Change LayerMask variables in tasks to SharedLayerMask

Every built-in task got variables that could be mapped via that round button next to it, but... it's not the case with LayerMask variables. When I got many tasks like CanSeeObject or WithingRadius I need to set up every IgnoreLayerMask variable and sometimes ObjectLayerMask. It really frustrates...
  2. IceTrooper

Opponents attack the player one at a time. Others wait their turn by circling around.

Thank you for your reply. I read it a long time ago, when you posted it, but it took me some time to wrap a head around that problem. As you mentioned, I checked out how it was solved in AI Kit. It was a good resource to check increasing my knowledge about the Behavior Trees. After all, I ended...
  3. IceTrooper

Opponents attack the player one at a time. Others wait their turn by circling around.

Hey! I recently started using Behavior Designer for my main project. I made a simple mechanic for detecting a player, approaching them at close range and melee attacking them. I need to add an important functionality for the behavior of a group of opponents and I am wondering how to do it...