Recent content by HumzaKhalid

1. H

[SOLVED] Equip Only if slot is available

hey thank you for the guidance, I was able to solve my problem by adding custom code to "ItemPickupBase", I got item category information from base class and when player try to pickup, I check if player has same item category in "Equippable Slots", then I was able to put together solution for my...
  2. H

yeah I have UIS as well, please can you give me more guidance on how to restrict?? I have added set rules in "Inventory Item Set Manager" for category, but If I have equipped an item for example BoxA , when I try to pickup BoxB (of same category), BoxA is moved to invenotry and player equips...
  3. H

yeah I have set item rules for the euippment slot, but even if does not equip, it picks the item to store for inventory, I want to restrict both actions, if certain slot is equipped, I should neither equip related item definition/category nor add it in inventory.
  4. H

hey everyone, really happy to be here, I have been working with opsive character controller and opsive inventory to make something unique, I have been facing an issue, where if I equip a certain item (item is added in opsive inventory), if I come along same item, I could equip it. but actually...