Recent content by Hrohibil

1. H

Impact fx

Hello There are many impacts suggestions in the doc. Please guide me to the correct method to use when all I want is to spawn my own blood prefab on hitscan impact on a specific enemy.
  2. H

Take and deal damage from 3rd party source

Yes it works now. I inserted the damage code as suggested.. thank you
  3. H

Thank you for quick reply Justin. Just to avoid any further confusion from my side. You are saying that the whole script under the Impact Callback should be placed on the GameObject I want to take damage? In that script do I put my damage method in the “private void OnImpact” method? Is...
  4. H

I managed to reciece damage but I am still stuck at giving damage. Please advice. I have the above damage method to give but don’t know where to put it. I am using bullets. Should it be on the projectile script ?? And where if so? I am looking forward to hear from you.. Cheers
  5. H

I have this script to damage my AI //HONORAI AI Damage if (hitInfo.collider.gameObject.GetComponent<Character>() != null) { hitInfo.collider.gameObject.GetComponent<Character>().ReceiveDamage(40, shooter, DamageType.Physical, false); }...
  6. H

Hello What should I be looking for when i want to take damage from other AI solutions and give damage with my bullets...
  7. H

Demo scene play error missing prefab

Playing the demo scene i get three error messages: Missing some prefabs..
  8. H

Mouse movement

Thank you Andrew
  9. H

Mouse movement

Currently I am on wireless mouse. The turns are bad. I have to drag my mouse a lot for it to turn. And often the mouse pointer gets out of frame?? Please advice
  10. H

Start all over with character

Thank you Justin If I create a new character what happens to all the other settings , prefab, item setups for the previously character? It’s because due to my other post which you are so kind to also helping me with, where I can’t pickup anything on run time, I may want to start all over from...
  11. H

Runtime pickup gun not working

Justin please see attached pictures. I did everything but still it just runs through it..
  12. H

Start all over with character

Hello A very basic question. If I want to reset UCC or like starting all over with my character, is there such a quick method? Cheers
  13. H

Animator BD how-to-smooth transition

Ok i figured it out. I used a bool . But now i used a blend tree setup just like in the documentation. The transitions works but i still feel its instantly, even though in the blend tree it looks much smoother. How can i achieve more smoothness between the animations?
  14. H

Everything you mentioned was not activated, they are now, but still he runs through it.
  15. H

Ok. I opened the demo scene and are comparing. Indeed I was missing to add the "item pickup ability". I did that. Still not working, just running through it. I noticed in the demo scene that Nolan has all the weapons in the "item set manager" from the beginning. Do i need to have all my...