Recent content by hoodoo

1. H

Can't drag Splash prefabs to inspector field

I figured out what the problem is. I am using the FirstPersonControllerDemo, and that controller was updated in the latest First Person package, so I just had to add the swimming animation states to the updated controller. From the documentation of the Swimming package: An editor tool has been...
  2. H

I updated to the newest First Person package, and imported into the same project where I had everything working with the script changes. Unfortunately, the player will not dive under the water now. The player keeps on his feet walking even when underwater. Not sure what changed. I tried...
  3. H

No sound being played underwater with Underwater Bubbles

Thanks Justin, that worked great!
  4. H

No sound being played underwater with Underwater Bubbles

Not sure what's going wrong. I'm using this with a first person setup, and I can see the Bubbles particles in a Scene tab, while playing the scene with the player underwater. But I never hear any sound. The sounds do work well entering the water and on the water surface when swimming on the...
  5. H

It's working with the 2 script changes, however the field values get wiped out if you browse for location. Dragging in the location (e.g. ORG-hand_L) works, but browsing wipes out the Particle Prefab and Event Name:
  6. H

I just ran into this exact same issue. I came to the forum here to post the problem. So if I make the 2 script changes noted above it should work with Unity 2019.2.19? Have you heard any news about when 2019.3 is expected to be GA?