Recent content by honesyokan

1. H

Item Use Cancel

Thank you for imformation. I didn't know that and it helps a lot. And Finally I managed to do what I wanted to do! But It turns out I didn't even need script. All I need to know was the idea of how to use state system. The state system is soooooo strong! Thank you!
  2. H

Item Use Cancel

Thanks for reply. The Roll ability started, and the state became Roll. But I found out the use ability is still active(it stays active and not finish until use is disabled) Is there any sample or general way to cancel ability or override with another ability? If there is some reference, it’s...
  3. H

Item Use Cancel

I want to make Ability that can cancel Attack(“Use” ability) and roll (Roll state). So I made new “Use” ability that stops its ability when the state become Roll state. But there is some problem like below ・it stops ability and animation propery , but doesn’t change position despite roll...
  4. H

How does Inventory BridgeSaver's save /load are called (or invoked)? any hint welcomed

Thank you for the answer. this is what I wanted to know! This saves me a lot!Thank you for great support as always!
  5. H

How does Inventory BridgeSaver's save /load are called (or invoked)? any hint welcomed

I'm currently searching how does Inventory BridgeSaver's save /load are called (or invoked) in UIS UCC integration Demo. I read through documentation, and read script but couldn't figure out. Is there any hint or route after I click save-confirm button? some event is set? or function is called...
  6. H

UnityPackageNotUpdated?(shows 3.0.13 but inside 3.0.12)

sorry I serarched for a while and it looks like unity's bug. so, I mark this as solved
  7. H

UnityPackageNotUpdated?(shows 3.0.13 but inside 3.0.12)

Is this only me? it says current ver. is 3.0.13 but its inside 3.0.12
  8. H

AgilityPackImportError

Thanks! it Worked!
  9. H

AgilityPackImportError

Thanks! I didn't notice that! I'll Try!
  10. H

AgilityPackImportError

Hi, Im Using UCC 3.09 and try to import Agility Pack from Unity AssetStore ,and got these errors. I was trying this under 1.UCC Installed 2.Crean New Project maybe its my simple mistakes but I serarcedh for hours but didnt solve. so Im asking here. How can I import or install AgilityPack? Thanks
  11. H

Can I throw Melee Weapon when Aiming?

Hi, I coudn't make much time ,so not enough SS but I hope you figure this out! [Action] 1.I used "Grenadeweaponright" as base 2.added MeleeAction from Swordweapon 3.changed CharacterItem component->AnimatorItemID to 22 (to show melee attack) 4.Set"MeleeAction ID to 0" "ThrowableAction ID to 1"...
  12. H

Sure! I'll prepare some screenshots , so give me a moment...
  13. H

Hi! Thanks for the imformation and I can make atlas throw weapon! Thanks alot!
  14. H

[Animator] Where can I set Apply Root Motion to true?

Hi, Fast Skill Team, Thank you for the answer and I just solved my problem! Thanks a lot!
  15. H

Thank you! I'll try referencing shootable weapns!