Recent content by Hero98

1. H

Ability/Action bar

This is my code for my action bar:
  2. H

Ability/Action bar

Hi, if you cant do this I see a state called CanUseItem is it possible to track when the item can be used or not and how do I do that because if I can get that from my magic Item then I could say if(magicItem.CanUseItem) then I can do my code. Thank you for the help again
  3. H

Ability/Action bar

Hi thank you for the help @Justin I am so close I just need help with 1 thing I am using the fireball magic item and I set the use rate to 5 and I got a reference to that in my action bar code. When I say if(timer >= magicItem.userate) it says that the use rate is 0 so what I done is I set up...
  4. H

Ability/Action bar

Hi thank you for the response @Andrew I got the first action in the action bar but I have one problem when I shoot the fireball I don't want to shoot another fireball immediately I want to wait lets say 5 seconds and then shoot another one. Also how could I get as for example a bool so after 5...
  5. H

Ability/Action bar

Hello, I am just curious is it possible to create a ability bar with the ultimate FPS. I.e. I was a bar when you press 1 you do one ability by clicking on the mouse and when you press 2 you do a different ability by click the mouse, also I would like to add a scroll wheel input so when the...