Recent content by Hero

1. H

New Scene Setup Question

I've read about additively loading scenes, but I've never tried it. I will look into this method. Thank you for the reply!
  2. H

New Scene Setup Question

Simple question. I got everything set up in my URP scene the way I want it. For future scenes do I have to go through the whole setup process again for each new scene, or is it okay to convert my Game and Main Camera into prefabs so I can drop them into new scenes?
  3. H

Game View Not Rendering

I feel like I'm missing something simple when creating a UCC first person character in URP. In the image you'll see that the game view is blank, but objects are being rendered in the Main Camera that you can see in that little pop out window. What am I missing that is preventing objects being...
  4. H

Change Camera FOV?

How do I control the camera field of view? It doesn't matter if I move the camera's FOV slider before hitting play, or during the scene, it immediately bounces back to 70 field of view.
  5. H

Help. FirstPersonArms not working.

Hello. I've been following along with the videos for the Ultimate Character Controller. I am currently having an issue with the First Person Item Creation. The issue is after I build the item for the assault rifle my arms are not animating to the assault rifle position. If I look at my shadow I...