Recent content by HecknWrekd

1. H

Changing first person hand positioning

Understood! Thanks a bunch! As always your help is truly appreciated. I'm having a blast learning the controller and I'd be lost without ya!
  2. H

Changing first person hand positioning

Hoping for a jolt in the right direction. I am trying to adjust left arm/hand positioning based on the type of weapon equipped. After reviewing the documentation and videos, as well as several forum posts, it would seem as if though the state system is my answer. However, after adding the...
  3. H

Switching To Bow

Not sure why. In play mode both item sets show. However, when leaving play mode I noticed only one displayed under item set manager (the bow). I added the assault rifle back to the Item set manager and made sure "Enabled" and "Can Switch to" were enabled for both (I didn't see these before)...
  4. H

Switching To Bow

Yes, the abilities are present under the character locomotion component.
  5. H

Switching To Bow

Hello, First time post here! I should preface that I'm very new to Unity and the FPS Controller. Following along with the online tutorials, Shootable Weapon Setup (Assault Rifle, Bow). In an empty scene, I use the item manager to create the bow and bowarrow consumable. The "item" object...