Recent content by HappyAdmission

1. H

Hotbar setup

I'm attempting to set up the hotbar to work as a mirror for the first x number of items in the inventory, as described above. It would be nice if the inventory manager had this kind of hotbar in addition to the one provided but I understand not being able to meet all use cases. This asset has...
  2. H

Can't fully equip anything to left hand

The problem using the Equippable category for the item set rule on the Inventory Item Set Manager script. Other categories need to be used for the rules like 'Bow' and 'Primary Gun'. The Opsive inventory/character controller integration video might want to give a disclaimer not to do it how it's...
  3. H

I also have a bow that does the same thing and won't equip with the left hand using Slot ID: 1 Animator ID: 4 Animator Movement Set ID: 2
  4. H

Hi, here's my situation End goal: Equip a shovel in the left hand. The shovel is only used to dig using the 3rd person controller. It's not used for melee attacks. I have a digging animation I'll need to setup after I get the equipping issue solved. My problem: I'm trying to equip items to the...
  5. H

Disable camera from moving/rotating from Camera Controller?

This was solved by altering these methods on the KinematicObjectManager type return; on the first line of these SetCameraPosition SetCameraRotation comment out the m_Cameras code on these BeginCharacterMovementInternal EndCharacterMovementInternal
  6. H

Disable camera from moving/rotating from Camera Controller?

Is there a correct way to stop the Camera Controller from updating the camera position/rotation? I use Cinemachine and don't want it updated. I tried using the Cinemachine viewtype and the camera position still gets updated from the Camera Controller. Disabling the Camera Controller stops the...