Recent content by gxchris

1. G

How can we Improve?

Can you consider providing a tiered product/feature offering and target users with different levels of expertise and skills? For beginners, the current system is overwhelmingly complicated. As an entry-level user, I need code examples to show how to call APIs (even don't know where to find...
  2. G

Collide to pickup

I want my player to collide with the item to pickup but I encountered this issue. Why do I need to define an input? Where should I define it? I was using "OnCollidsionEnter" to make it happen and it worked before using this inventory system. Even for your demo case, I encountered the...
  3. G

Spawn an itemObject in world

Hi Sangemdoko, I added ItemObjectSpawner on the "Game". My prefab also has an ItemObject. I also called GetGlobal function but encountered this error Do you know what's going wrong? Also, can you provide an example of "itemInfo"? what should I put there? like ("weapon",1)? Thanks!
  4. G

Pickup questions

Can anyone explain how to set up the item pickup, especially how to set up the interactor in detail? I had a simple inventory system before and my player collides with the item to pickup. Once the pickup is setup, what should I do to make the items appear in the inventory grid? Thank you!