Recent content by gibson884

1. G

Split Screen Setup

okay just to update, issue was when you duplicate the monitor it actually messes up some settings what worked was adding UI twice from the main setup manager. Additionally assigning new unique values to the item monitors and then going into the weapons resolved most issues. I will post all my...
  2. G

Split Screen Setup

Great thanks Justin, looks like that resolve 95% of it, I just am not seeing all the UI elements, I will continue to look
  3. G

Split Screen Setup

I also tried 1 canvas 2 monitors and I can see the 2 monitors in scene view but not game
  4. G

Split Screen Setup

also yes i have, i tried with 2 canvas and 2 monitors assigned each character to a monitor, i tried keeping the canvas in every form of view possible and i can only see the one UI element, i have everything else working for split screen at this moment Just getting stuck here. I tried screen...
  5. G

Split Screen Setup

Should this have 2 canvas or just two monitors? I assume 2 canvas?
  6. G

Split Screen Setup

Hi, I have been trying to get split screen setup working and it appears i have hit a small snag in getting this completely up and running. It Appears when i set up the UI by clicking two times, I am getting the problem of the UI spans the whole screen and messed up the left side camera. The...