Recent content by geoffd

1. G

Add a counterpart to Initialize, such as Deactivate

Will do, thanks so much for the generous support.
  2. G

Thank you for your quick response. Yes, I think a clean-up method would be the most clear. Apologies though, I should have included more context in my original message; I use events to decouple my GUI from the rest of my game. These events are broadcast through ScriptableObjects; I like this...
  3. G

I found an interesting problem with the DisplayPanel systems. During Initialize(), I am registering a number of events handlers in some display panels - I use ScriptableObjects for messaging and so these event handlers are registered with those SOs. However, these panels are disabled by...
  4. G

Draggaing inventory item to equipment slot causes items to disappear in grid. Happens in fresh demo scene

I did see the multiple draws too as I attempted to debug the problem myself, I should have mentioned that with my report. I'm glad you were able to so quickly identify the issues though, this seems to be operating more in line with what I would expect. Outstanding work, thank you for the quick...
  5. G

Draggaing inventory item to equipment slot causes items to disappear in grid. Happens in fresh demo scene

I'm seeing odd behaviour when dragging an item from the inventory grid to equipment slots in the demo scene. Please note, this is easily recreated from the demo scene in a fresh project. - Create new project (I've used Unity 2020.3.2 and 2021.1.7), import UIS 1.1.8, open demo scene - Add a...
  6. G

Missing component, DisplayPanelSelector, version 1.1.2

Sorry, please disregard my foolishness. Unity said I had the latest version, but after deleting the locally cached package and re-downloading, I'm now seeing these packages.
  7. G

Missing component, DisplayPanelSelector, version 1.1.2

Hi there, your latest release notes (1.1.2) and also your latest video tutorials make reference to a component called "DisplayPanelSelector". I've got the latest version, but this component appears to be missing. Please confirm? [ Reference to component in tutorials