Recent content by GameDevDave

1. GameDevDave

FinalIK: How to control the IKTarget?

Please select the headbone and see if it is properly aligning. I can already see his head is aiming next to it just by looking at the image.
  2. GameDevDave

Here's the scene with the bones zeroed out and finalik working properly. I just went into blender and the bone rotations there look fine, all zeroed out. Just a slight rotation on the left leg, but that can't do any harm. Bone orientations also look very neat, all-in-all a fine rigging job. Fbx...
  3. GameDevDave

This is Atlas without the locomotion script, with bone rotations zeroed out, this is also without the FinalIK Bridge. perfect alignment:
  4. GameDevDave

Your scene file is doing the same. And oddly enough setting the LookAt weights to 1 makes the character look even slightly 'more' offset. :( And here it is again without the locomotion script and without the finalik bridge, still offset but a little better: And here's just the atlas fbx with...
  5. GameDevDave

Yes fully up to date. That's weird :( I'll check the scene right away, thank you
  6. GameDevDave

I've sent the project to support@opsive.com
  7. GameDevDave

Clean project 2021.3.17f1 not working
  8. GameDevDave

I just did the same with the atlas character and I am still getting the same issue. Doing nothing weird here either... Update, I reinstalled the asset, opened a clean scene and it's still not working, what am I doing wrong? Using unity 2021.3.17f1
  9. GameDevDave

Unlisted video showcasing the problem: Can't replicate unless components are set before playmode: Ultimate Character Locomotion Script + FinalIK Bridge = faulty alignment Ultimate Character Locomotion Script + FinalIK Bridge DELETED = faulty alignment Ultimate Character Locomotion Script...
  10. GameDevDave

It's nice to see that it works now, but the head does not completely align with the target, even though the weight is set to 1. Even when disabling the bridge and letting the lookat do all the work, something prevents the head from turning all the way. (manipulator shows local orientation of...
  11. GameDevDave

It works now! :)
  12. GameDevDave

I'm trying literally everything to get this lookat ability to turn active, nothing is working... It's up in the list, there is a trigger in the scene with the right layer and right object id... the state is set to "LookAt" the same state name as in the finalikbridge... The ability index...
  13. GameDevDave

I did what you said and followed the documentation, nothing happened still the same old issue with finalik's look at, same counts for aimik Forcing the iktarget here, it snaps right back, I managed to take a screenshot whilst it was jumping back and forth I'm at a loss here what to do I...
  14. GameDevDave

The bridge script creates an IKTarget that latches itself onto the looksource location, I have no way to control/move the IKTarget now... All I want to do is change the positions of FinalIK targets in world space... Basically I still want to be able to enjoy FinalIK's simplicity without losing...