Recent content by GAaron

1. G

Several bugs and feature request.

I was unable to reload the demo scene via script without Agent Nolan losing his movement type and agent movement ability until I used this fix. The UltimateCharacterLocomotion component would then break when exiting play mode and the movement type and ability would be lost until I restarted...
  2. G

Unable to Equip item from script

I haven't looked at DoItemPickup yet but I'm trying to equip my item without an animation using the previously mentioned method, is this possible?
  3. G

I've tried that: gameObject.GetComponent<Inventory>().AddItem(katanaShieldItem, true); gameObject.GetComponent<Inventory>().PickupItemType(katanaShieldItemType, 1, 1, true, true); allItemTypes = gameObject.GetComponent<Inventory>().GetAllItemTypes()...
  4. G

Hi there, I was wondering why I'm getting this error when tryin to equip from a script Inventory access: Error: Unable to equip item with ItemType Katana (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.ItemType) - the ItemType hasn't been added to the inventory. I've even tried accessing the...