Recent content by funbitesgames

1. F

Null pointer exception when Upgrading to 1.6.2

It works for this specific case, but stop working for other cases in my project. I think it creates a issue with variable overrides that are not shared variables.
  2. F

I solved the issue by not using a SharedVariable. In my case I can set the fixed value in the Behavior Tree Reference task and it works. So, don't worry, take your time to make a proper fix.
  3. F

Not working. The reference to the shared variable seemed to work, but the fixed value SetValue resulted in very weird behavior.
  4. F

Sorry about that. I remember to provide my purchase ID to join the forum, so I thought every member had behavior designer. I have 2 behavior trees: Lizard and MoveToPosition. The Lizard refers to the enemy that have a NearPositions (relative to that enemy). The MoveToPosition is a generic move...
  5. F

Actually I could reproduce the problem in a very small sample, using GameObjects. Hope it helps to solve this bug.
  6. F

Thanks for provinding the source code. I debug here and everything is fine until it reaches these lines, starting at 523 of BehaviorManager.cs sharedVariable = (overrideField.Value as NamedVariable).value; sharedVariable.Name = (overrideField.Value as NamedVariable).name; if...
  7. F

I did a process of removing nodes to find where the bug happens. It happens in the External Behavior Tree Node when I set a variable of a custom type that I made: namespace Josh.AI { [System.Serializable] public class SharedTargetPositionFromOpponentList ...
  8. F

I upgraded from 1.6.1 and I'm using Unity 2018.3.12f. How could I reproduce it in a fresh project? I create an empty project and add my custom actions, conditions and external behaviour trees and upgrade it? That's gonna be a lot of work, besides my custom actions makes reference to my game code.
  9. F

Now I saw that there is no debug info. Do you have a pdb file? Maybe it help you to find where the reference is missing.
  10. F

After I solved all import issues, the behavior tree is not showing any errors, but when I play I get the following Null Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager.AddToTaskList...
  11. F

Variables Tab breaking with custom SharedVariables in Unity 2018.3.9f1

I almost sure it's this bug. I will wait for new Unity. If it persists, I send to you.
  12. F

I think it's a bug in Unity: https://forum.unity.com/threads/exceptions-on-assembly-loadtypes-for-assembly-accessibility-2018-3-9.648871/
  13. F

Now I'm getting this error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility.TempContent (System.String[] texts) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUIUtility.cs:803) UnityEditor.EditorGUI.Popup (UnityEngine.Rect position...
  14. F

I delete all my custom shared variables and I got the same error. That's wierd. In an empty project, the behaviour designer is working.