Recent content by FSpitzner

1. F

InvokeMethod doesn't show Methods with Vector3 return value

Hi, I'm trying to write a simple Targeting System and I'm using a MonoBehaviour on the same GameObject to find a new target. All I need is to call a Method of that MonoBehaviour and it returns a new target in form of a Vector3. I was trying to use the InvokeMethod Action to call the method and...
  2. F

Refactoring Node namespaces without braking the Behavior Tree

Hi again, sorry for the late response, I was occupied by another Task. I've followed your instructions and was able to refector my Nodes, thank you! I had a hard time finding my Trees in File though, so I wanted to mention, that if you don't have external Trees you have to go right into the...
  3. F

Refactoring Node namespaces without braking the Behavior Tree

Hi, I've stumbled into a problem. I'm trying to refactor multiple custom nodes I've developed. Specificly I want to change some namespaces around to get the project more orginized. While doing that I've noticed, that every node I'm trying to refactor like that will break inside the trees. It...
  4. F

Issue with Version Control via Github

Ok, so I've digged deeper into the problem and it turns out the specified folders are marked as read-only in windows for some unexplainable reason. I have no idea how that happend and am working on getting that fixed. Windows of course is having non of that. But seems like the problem should be...
  5. F

I have more error messages scrolling down in that popup. The other errors are: error: cannot state 'Assets/Behaviour Designer/Runtime/Tasks/Conditionals/Reflection': Permission denied error: cannot state 'Assets/Behaviour Designer/Runtime/Tasks/Unity/Input': Permission denied error: cannot state...
  6. F

Hi, I'm new to this tool and somewhat new to unity asset store packages generally. So my Problem right now is, I've bought Behaviour Designer for myself for a project I'm working on with 4 other Teammembers. Of course we are using a tool for version control to synch our work. We are using...