Recent content by Flem100

1. F

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Awesome! Doing great, have taken a break from my project, waiting for your asset. Playing a "little" Baldurs Gate 3 in the meantime :P
  2. F

I think I just read something I really wanted to read! "Added support for the upcoming Ultimate Steamworks Networking package" https://opsive.com/news/ultimate-character-controller-3-0-17-released/
  3. F

Awesome! Congratulations!! Big accomplishment! ANY idea (guesses) of ETA? Days, weeks, months?
  4. F

Awesome! Can't wait for release. Any ETA? :)
  5. F

How about a channel on the Opsive Assets Discord?
  6. F

A "final version" must include ride and drive? Well then you have your answer. But if you can release the package without those to begin with, but let them arrive in a future update, I would prefer that. As long as the core engine is done and basic features are implemented and you feel like the...
  7. F

That is an important advantage I agree. Is the asset going to work in the same way as most if not all existing network-frameworks, with a NetworkBehaviorComponent attached to all game objects that need to be synchronzied? How many of the game features will be supported in the first version...
  8. F

If you compare the features of your asset with the PUN Multplayer add on, how big of a difference are we talking?
  9. F

I am not sure if I understand correctly, but are we discussing leaving out the "self"-Host option? I really love that when I test, so I hope it's not that :)
  10. F

Looking forward to it :) Rmb, if you need any help, testing anything. Let me know. And just to be clear, I don't want anything in return :)
  11. F

My childish mind is crying. I wanna play around with this product so bad, I can't wait ;)