Recent content by FireboltTZ

1. F

<Conditional Task>How conditional tasks ticked?

Anyone reading this thread? :D
  2. F

<Conditional Task>How conditional tasks ticked?

I know how to use a conditional abort to interrupt a running Action Task use a conditional Task. However, I want to know how a conditional task is ticked. How frequent is that? I have something like this: In this case, I noticed that the OnStart and OnUpdate were both ticked even when I'm...
  3. F

How to set all variables to null when disable the Behavior Tree from the scripts(not in the Task)

I have a BehaviorTreePool system. It will disable behavior tree and collect behavior tree comp when the NPC was destroyed. However, the variables in the tree were not cleaned up. Is there an easy way to do that? Otherwise, I'd have to write something like this: (and it didn't seem to be...
  4. F

<Task>How to disable a Task when the Gameobject is OnDisable/OnDestroy?

I know how to subscribe an event in a conditional task, when gameobject is instantiated and the OnAwake function is executed. (Override the awake function) Accordingly, I want to unsub the event in the Action Task, when the Gameobject is disabled/Destroyed. Is there a way?
  5. F

Behavior Manager Tick Interval Can't not be modified?

Thanks, I fixed it. However, the toggle on the Behavior Manager Component still can't be checked? Is that normal?
  6. F

Behavior Manager Tick Interval Can't not be modified?

Hi! Dear devloper. I met an issue that if I add a Behavior Manager component in my NPC prefab, the component is constantly set to inactive. And everytime I enter the play mode, the tick interval is reset to 0? Is this because that I haven't import the runtime source code to my project?
  7. F

Can See Object with Tags

I noticed that the Can See Object Task used FindObjectswithTag in the Update() Function, and it's very costly, will we have Faster Can see object Task funtion in the future? Or how can I solve it? It's generating 40kb GC perframe...