Recent content by finaratic

1. F

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Thats great, finally something better than PUN 2 lol. What is the player limit at the moment? I want to try to do some 32v32 games with it. Is it possible to have this with this plugin?
  2. F

UCC and Motion Matching System from Vaizz

Motion matching begins to really be the top notch solution to your character animating and movement. Seems like unity only have two systems like this in the store. I am going to consider buying the one from Vaizz, because it seems like its the best one. What do you guys think about integration...
  3. F

How to link IK target with spawnable weapon?

okay thanks! And what if i want to change it per character for example? I will have to do some extra coding right?
  4. F

How to link IK target with spawnable weapon?

Hi i was wondering how i can link IK target just like Holster for example with reference number?
  5. F

UCC and Anti-Cheat Toolkit

Nice, thanks. I have UMP and i will check it out. Can you give me an example on the code i shared on how to fix it? So for example change maxValue.floatValue and Value.floatValue to (float)maxValue.floatValue and etc? This issue is just for inspector scripts btw, it cant serialize it or something
  6. F

UCC and Anti-Cheat Toolkit

Hi i am wondering how i can implement anti cheat toolkit's obscured types with AttributeManager. When i use them i get this error: Line 200 in the inspector script:
  7. F

When i import UFPS into fresh 2022.3.11f1 project i get errors.

Okay, thanks, will re download and install. So if i want to install for version below 2022.3 will need to redownload again right?
  8. F

When i import UFPS into fresh 2022.3.11f1 project i get errors.

Errors in attached message. They are all about same thing. UFPS version is latest
  9. F

Changing perspective to first person if sniper rifle is aimed in third person. ShootableWeapon.cs question.

So i added switchToFP bool in ShootableWeapon.cs and Inspector scripts and set it to true in inspector on sniper rifle, i modified on Aim function in same script to switch to first person if switchToFp bool on this weapon true. Switch works, BUT it switches on all other weapons too, in inspector...
  10. F

Errors while using External Behavior duplicate

I imported Behavior Designer and UCC integration, looked at the enemy AI tree, made it as external tree and renamed it, after this i duplicated it (CTRL + D) and created another external tree for different enemy using same tree base as for previous tree and when i run this duplicated trees they...
  11. F

Errors while using External Behavior duplicate

@Justin any ideas about this issue?
  12. F

Character shoots itself in 3P view.

Found issue in the code, damage processing were before it determined if the player char was hit in the ShootableWeapon script
  13. F

Thanks for the feedback, will post a solution if I will find one
  14. F

First of all I am using second version of UCC, not the latest one since the project was originally on the 2 version. I am using hitscan, layer for character is Character, rag doll on SubCharacter Impact layers for weapons character, subcharacter, enemy and etc My thought is just that when head...
  15. F

When i use third person sometimes i can aim at my character and shoot it. For example if too close to wall camera moves to characters head (my character heads are bigger than normal) and if you shoot it you get to damage yourself. How can i fix it? My guess is to make another layer, but i hope...