Recent content by Fashtas

1. F

Good pattern to "wait" or pause?

Yeah pausing the entire tree isn't really an option, essentially I was wondering if I was doing things the wrong way and the tree should be processing constantly, just not doing anything while idling. However the Wait tasks works perfectly, and any change in circumstances that should be...
  2. F

First varible in external task duplicated on run

Ok thanks, I'll watch it and see if I can reproduce somehow, though it isn't particular frequent in the project it does happen in.
  3. F

First varible in external task duplicated on run

It's not happening 100% of the time but very often I get an error on running a scene claiming a local tree variable already exists and I find it appears as if the first variable has been duplicated. The tress are all external and assigned to a GameObject during design not runtime. I thought it...
  4. F

Good pattern to "wait" or pause?

I am trying to work out the "best" way to have a tree "wait" Essentially I have a creature, it can look around, respond to seeing or hearing an enemy, attack if attacked, and randomly wanders around it's patrol area. The wait part comes in to where I want it to STOP and wait for a bit once it...
  5. F

New BD intergration with Suriyans MMORPG Kit

Yes.... yes apparently I do... Can't say I remembered I had one! It's @Fashtas Just used it to post about a bug fix to the addon :) Love using Behavior Designer I must say, got a few people using Suriruns kit using it now!
  6. F

New BD intergration with Suriyans MMORPG Kit

Hi all I've just released an add-on to integrate Behavior Designer into Suriyuns MMORPG Kit, including some extra tools such as monster entity memory as well as several Behavior Tree samples for the kit. I've got a few videos including tutorials, my intro video can be found here: My web site...
  7. F

Whats the best way to run a sequence (successfully) *ONCE*

I want a NPC to run a daily schedule, and want to have some sequences that are run ONCE per day (assuming they run entirely through successfully) and not again until the new "day" Example: Between 8 and 9, walk a path to location A Between 9 and 10, walk to location B etc while other trees...
  8. F

Corrupted Entire Behavior tree, seems irreversible

Thanks for the reply I've switched over to JSON but I have no idea where the Behavior Tree files are stored to send the corrupt one to you. I added the BT component to a GameObject and just edited that. Shows up in editor, that's about it :)
  9. F

Corrupted Entire Behavior tree, seems irreversible

Lucky this was only experimenting but I'd rather not lose months of work when a tree becomes entirely corrupted. These are the steps I took as best as I can remember, only happened moments ago so hopefully it was as it happened. I can't work out where the Tree file is stored to try and edit it...