Recent content by Farcaster

1. F

Keeping Items and currency on scene transitions

I've looked through the documentation but still haven't been able to get my player's inventory to be saved upon scene transitions. The method I am using is the naive method in which each scene has its own inventory UI and save manager. I made sure to add the inventory saver and currency saver...
  2. F

Item shop stock restriction

Yes, I did miss it thank you.
  3. F

Item shop stock restriction

I can buy more of an item than what a item shop has in stock. This happens even on a fresh import. Is this a problem everyone has, or just me?
  4. F

In order to get equipment to change stats, do I need to spawn in a game object with an item object script?

Thank you for your help. I've managed to get the equipment system working.
  5. F

In order to get equipment to change stats, do I need to spawn in a game object with an item object script?

Thank you for your quick response. However, from what I can see, the stats of items are stored in the item objects themselves. For example in "GetEquipmentStatFloat" All stat attributes are being accessed through the Slots.ItemObject and the for loop is also iterating using Slots.Length. What...
  6. F

Thank you, I've created my own equipper script based off of the original equipment script. That being said, despite me copying pasting the code exactly, my new code does not have the data base slot that the old equipper has. It also doesn't update the Item Object Slots automatically when the...
  7. F

Seeing how my last question has gone unanswered, I decided it might be too broad. So instead, I would like ask if it is required to spawn in a game object with the "Item Object" script in order for an equipment item to change stats. The game I am working on does not change the character model...
  8. F

How do I program items?

Where is the code for items to do things? For example, where is the code that tells the potion item to heal the player in the demo scene? Also, in the demo scene, what script is causing an equipped item to change the player stats?