Recent content by Eyeshock

1. E

Attempting to Spawn UIS at Runtime with UCC and UMA

Hello! Context: I've got a pretty good hang on workable version of UCC and UIS running independently of the UMA Spawning. So I can test all the UIS DB and UCC basics on non-runtime spawned chars without any issues. Per our discussion in the forums, I'm trying to spawn the UIS with a runtime...
  2. E

UMA Integration: Fast Acceleration When Airborne?

Ok. I think I've nailed down what's causing it: but it's weird. Example Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z0WC3StqIDgQcc6SueqMXsOJdQWtzHVi/view?usp=sharing So I'm running two PCs here: 1) Default setup from CC without UMA (in foreground) 2) UMA (in the background) The default airborne...
  3. E

Authoritative Server with Forge Alloy, UCC and UIS

Nicely done, sir. I'm in a similar boat as I'm looking down the barrel of a similar approach to a Mirror Integration. It's nice to see you can do an analogous conversion of the PUN pack. However, I'm trying to conceptualize something of a more interpretive hybrid rather than a straight...
  4. E

UMA Integration: Fast Acceleration When Airborne?

I'm encountering a weird issue where the UMA Integration spawned character have very fast acceleration when not touching the ground: 1) Not encountering with regular UCC characters; tried copying all their script values to the UMA char 2) Seems not Rig or model related; tried several avatars...
  5. E

Dyanmic Spawning Prefab with UCC/UIS Integration

So at some point, I'm going to want to look into swapping or replacing the Mesh under the UCC for Classes/Races and Shapeshifting abilities. I figure the UMA integration is a good place to look for this; if there's anywhere else, I'd love to hear some suggestions. In the meantime, I just...
  6. E

Perfecting a Lock On System (Face Direction vs Look Direction for Attack Animation)

Hello, for a while now I've been working on my lock-on system using Opsive's Aim Assist script as a model. For Tab-Target functionality, I had to derive a new View type from Third Person View Type (to bypass Aim Assist and use my own version). Anyway, my issue can be viewed in the pictures. My...
  7. E

Target Orbit Initial Setup

Ok. Strange and not at all what I was expecting. Obviously, this wasn't the best to model for a lock-on system. Thanks for the reply.
  8. E

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

I surely hope these new UIS features are fairly portable. I was going to implement my own drag and drop functionality, but if this is some free-floating script I can attach adjacent to the existing grid scripts, that would be awesome. On the other hand, it would suck to start over back to the...
  9. E

Target Orbit Initial Setup

Am I crazy, or does the Target Orbit ability not work out of the box as described in the documentation? Like it's set up in a very default way in the Demo scene, and most of what you see uses Aim Assist. I don't need aim assist for a Target Orbit feature. But when I see the ability go Active...
  10. E

Attack Sequencing Very Strange Behavior - UCC /w UIS Integration

Thank you for the reply. I'm not using the Animator Audio State Set. I tried to use it numerous times, but ultimately just replaced it with a trigger. I mentioned it and the reset feature in another and simply came to the conclusion the reset was unpredictable and the Audio State Set wouldn't...
  11. E

I managed to accomplish this by adding another trigger for each time the Ability was successfully called again (provided there were usable items in m_usable. However, some of the buggy behavior above still seems to be present. Like the duration ignorance for Melee script. Also, in some cases...
  12. E

So I've been working on this for a while. I had originally tried to use a Reset Audio Substate option, but in another forum thread, it was advised I don't bother using that option. Ultimately my goal is very simple: Use Ability Short Window to Request Ability (maybe right after UseItemComplete)...
  13. E

(ItemStateIndexChange Sticking) From State Reset

Recreated the issue in demo by changing the reset delay to 0.25. I'm probably being dumb though; so I'm guessing that the reset doesn't trigger the ItemStateIndexChange, and I'm definitely mimicking the transitions in the demo animator.
  14. E

Following up; I dropped it down to 1 attack and muted the combo routes. It still locks up, and despite Use (activte) in abilities, the Item State index shows 0 in the parameters. Weird. Also following up: I was referencing this thread...
  15. E

Hello, I'm so close. I'M SO CLOSE to perfecting the attack combos so I can actually move on to make the actual game. So the problem is the State system keeps getting stuck. The general idea I have in mind is: Use 1st State (Attack) -> Use Complete -> 0.25 combo window -> Use Next State...