Recent content by Everknight

1. E

TryStartAbility Playmaker

I'm really at a loss here, is there anything by default that would block the use item ability from being activated? because even then, when I pass true for the ability to not check if it can start the gun still doesn't fire. so I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.
  2. E

Additionally, I went ahead and recreated the item to see if that would resolve the issue, no dice.
  3. E

I used the Playmaker integration and found that the ability is still not working as intended, along with using the Start Stop Ability script in playmaker I used the is Ability active running every frame and it returns false, the only enabled Item Abilities are Use, Reload, and Equip Unequip...
  4. E

@Andrew CanStartAbility() was returning false, and TrStartAbility returns false unless I pass true for ignorecanstartcheck, I'll look at the list of abilities, but I'm fairly certain the only one to be used at the time is the Use ItemAbility, does the Use Ability under Abilities need to be...
  5. E

Hi Andrew, I appreciate you taking the time to help me with this, UseWapon is called via Playmaker, and it is for sure being called if I access the shootableweapon.fire() directly through the same method it does fire, but obviously not correct. I did go back and try using it as written in the...
  6. E

So, I have been slowly learning how to use UCC, and I have a pretty good grasp of most of it, But I have a test AI Character that runs around and tries to shoot the player, But when he is within range he is not able to fire the weapon. When he is within a certain distance of the player...