Recent content by dumbgamedev

1. D

Setting Rotation Through Ability

Hi, I am trying to set the rotation to match another transform via the ability system. This seems like it should work, but the character actually just moves laterally and then off the screen (no rotation at all). using UnityEngine; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities...
  2. D

Puppet Master - UCC

Its not an elegant solution, but I have the opsive controller gameobject disabled on start. I then just do a simple invoke 0.1f later to enable it. It works at least. This gives PM a chance to start first.
  3. D

Puppet Master - UCC

Yup, another post about puppet master(PM) and UCC. I am using PM with UCC, third person view and nav mesh agent. I have the common snapping problem. When the character falls and gets back up, he snaps back to position (to the UCC), which is inevitably a distance away. Unfortunately, have been...
  4. D

BD - Lock Rotation

Are there any abilities right now that set/control rotation that I can look at the see how it is being done?
  5. D

BD - Lock Rotation

I am trying to lock the navmesh agent (UCC) during movement. However, it always rotates to its movement direction. Here is the code of the task. Basically I am using it to move my character right, left, forward or back of his current position by offset. Ideally the rotation should lock, or the...
  6. D

Behavior Designer Agent Cannot Fire

Wow, so after 2 days of fighting this, I tried disabling the aim before shooting (because it wasent transitioning from Aim to Fire). Then it worked. So I adjusted the Item ability order. To put fire at the top and aim at the bottom. I am not sure if this is a bug or that the item abilities are...
  7. D

Behavior Designer Agent Cannot Fire

Hi, I am having some problems with UCC (tpc) and BD. So BD runs the start stop use state forever, for attack (as setup in the demo BD scene). Aim ability works, but the weapon never fires. I went through this documentation here...