Recent content by dubayou

1. D

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I dont need host migration, as i plan to host the servers myself. whats up with this
  2. D

over/under on if we get a demo in a month?
  3. D

this project as real as transparent aluminum. no demo, no proof. lol @Pesadelo do Espantalho show us something
  4. D

@Pesadelo do Espantalho any chance we can get a video or demo of this?
  5. D

Any ETA. Im still excited to play with networked ucc, but really just core ucc and movement/combat. Is there an updated ETA on that release?
  6. D

Awesome thanks, Yea i understand those aspects, I come from a background in backend and devops (mainly aws) engineering. I have setup scaleing for server side hostings. I've even had a client that required M$ playfab, but still insist on something more agnostic. I would love to get my hands...
  7. D

I'm not sure I understand this statement? I honestly only want to use it for a server authoritative mode, where I host the servers.
  8. D

Just gonna ping in here because i'm excited to test the Mirror integration. Thanks for your work Pesadelo.
  9. D

Character bends and twists unnaturally when camera is moved above head

Its just to dang hot to be wearing a 3 piece suit out in the desert. On a serious note did you edit the default ik's? looks like your head ik is set to ur spine? is the model set as humanoid?
  10. D

Swapped Nolan for a custom character in the demo scene, and pickups dont work.

Well good news and bad news. I got it working! mostly all i think, i keep finding other bugs but im gonna do a write up to maybe help others, and suggest some stuff to be fixed in the version 3.
  11. D

I copyed the Item Set Manager setttings to match Nolan and its still the same results. and again also beyond items.. the other interactions like push button, open chest, open/go through door dont seem to work with my new character
  12. D

heres a video of all its settings https://s3.boombuddies.com/upload/18/d8/18d8ac53-0941-4849-986a-acc7fef2c8c4/16.mp4
  13. D

Lol sorry. thats the "agent nolan" in the inspector i was trying to look at the errors that happen when entering the melee room...even if i copy the working Nolan Inventory settings so it looks like this screenshot below. it just has it with a sniper rifle, but still pickups and interactions...
  14. D

New Character Settings Some videos below First pickup items do not pickup https://s3.boombuddies.com/upload/b9/be/b9be622e-a07e-4c07-914e-406b37b9867a/13.mp4 shooter room -- can pickup the sniper and rocket but they are not equipped...